Classic homemade vinaigrette dressing can be used for any green salads. Once you try to prepare your own vinaigrette dressing you will realize how simple it is and how different it can taste in comparison with what you can buy in grocery shops.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6-7 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- splash of lemon juice
- freshly ground black, red and white pepper
- sea salt
1. Mix all together: the mustard, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.
2. Start adding olive oil spoon by spoon and keep mixing all the ingredients. Add sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Make sure all ingredients are nicely blended.
3. Serve with any fresh salads and vegetables you like.