Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes for 'al dente' pasta
- 250 g boiled farfalle pasta - bow-tie pasta
- 4 skin peeled tomatos
- 200 g green peas tin
- 200 g corn tin
- 250 g tuna tin - from water
- 3-4 peelled celery stalks
- 150 g cheese
- fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 5-6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Tuna mix with mayonnaise and fresh lemon juice. Wait a few minutes until ingredients mix well.
2. Cook farfalle (bow-tie) pasta the way you like, I recommend 'al dente' cooked 9 minutes in boiling water.
3. Cut tomatos and cheese into cuarters and peeled celery into thin slices.
4. Mix all vegetables, tuna and cheese with corn and green peas (both from a tin).
5. Mix all together with cooled pasta.
6. Add sea salt and freshly ground pepper.